@WCB Online Service Account
on registering for an @WCB online account.
The WCB website supports both Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) and Mozilla Firefox browsers.
You will require either IE 7 or 8 or Firefox 10 to access the WCB's electronic business transactions
. Other browsers may work but we do not offer support for these products at this time.
conduct secure transactions with the WCB. As some of our applications will launch a new browser window, please enable
pop-ups on your browser to accept pop-ups from wcbsask.com. By clicking on the company links below, you will be directed
to their website to obtain any upgrades you feel are necessary:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
(please note that IE 8 and IE9 are
not yet supported by the WCB)
Setting your Screen Resolution
Optimal resolution is relative to the size of your monitor. To adjust your screen resolution:
- For PC users (Windows 95 or above), right click on your desktop and select "Properties". Click on the "Settings" tab and adjust the "Screen Area" slider.
- For Macintosh users, go to the Apple menu, select "Control Panels", and click on "Displays".
@WCB Online Services uses several security methods to ensure confidentiality such as encryption, firewalls and timed sign outs.
As a user of these services you should:
- Never share your @WCB Online services password with anyone.
- If you are using IE 6+, do not enable the "memorize password function" or "auto-complete".
- If you leave your computer, ensure you sign out and close your browser window.