Starting in May, when an employer visits our Saskatoon office and asks to speak to someone from Employer Services, they will be directed to a conference room and then connected with an Employer Service Representative via phone.
This process will allow the customer to get the service they need quickly and efficiently. If the customer needs a document like a clearance or a Statement of Account, they will be able to pick it up at the reception area once they are done.
Customers can visit the reception area in Saskatoon to:
- Drop off forms like Employer Payroll Statements (EPS), Payroll Revision Letters, Registration forms, and Account Closure Forms.
- Pick up documents (clearances, Statement of Account, and so on). The customer should call our office ahead of time to make arrangements for the documents to be available.
- Make a payment on their account using cash, cheque, debit or credit card (Visa, MasterCard and American Express).
Employers are encouraged to apply for their @WCB Online Services account today. With an @WCB Online Services account, you can:
- View your account balance.
- Request Clearances and Letters of Good Standing.
- Receive Automated Clearance Verification (ACV) updates on the status of your contractors.
- Submit your annual Employer Payroll Statement (EPS) electronically.
- File injury reports (E1) online and receive instant on-screen confirmation.
- View and update your account information.
- View injury cost information.
- View employer reports and Experience Rate Statement.
For more information, contact Employer Services at email@example.com or toll free at 1-800-667-7590.