The Policy and Procedure Manual contained on this website is the official policy manual of the Saskatchewan Workers’ Compensation Board.
The following administrative policies were updated in response to the COVID-19 pandemic:
- COVID-19 Response – Additional Employer Relief Measures (ADM POL 05/2020)
- COVID-19 Response – Benefits When a Return to Work (RTW) Plan is Interrupted (ADM POL 03/2020)
- COVID-19 Response – Employer Relief Measures – Late Payment Interest (ADM POL 02/2020)
- COVID-19 Response – Cost Relief (ADM POL 04/2020)
The following policy and procedures were recently revised or introduced. All references to the “Act” are to The Workers’ Compensation Act, 2013.
Travel Expense Rates (Appendix in PRO 01/2019)
This procedure was updated to provide current mileage rates at which WCB staff and clients are to be reimbursed for attending to WCB business. As this procedure is based upon rates established by the Public Service Commission (PSC), it is revised each time the PSC revises its travel and sustenance rates. An increase to the mileage rate, for north of the 54th parallel, is effective May 1, 2020.
Policy Manual Subscription Service
To provide you with prompt access to new and updated policies, we offer a Policy Manual Subscription Service. Subscribers are alerted by email whenever new or updated policies are posted to this website. If you or your organization are interested in this service, subscribe now.
It is your responsibility to inform us:
- of your preferred email notification address,
- if your email address changes, or
- if you would like to be removed from our notification list.