The Policy and Procedure Manual contained on this website is the official policy manual of the Saskatchewan Workers’ Compensation Board.
The Manual has been restructured, effective May 1, 2018, with the following enhancements:
- Chapters have been restructured.
- All table of contents include links to both the policy & the procedure for each topic.
- Corresponding procedures now immediately follow the policy.
- The introduction to the Manual includes:
- Tips for using the Bookmarks panel as a way to navigate the Manual.
- Tips for searching, including a quick way of printing out individual policies.
The following policy and procedures were recently revised or introduced. All references to the “Act” are to The Workers’ Compensation Act, 2013.
Expenses – Travel and Sustenance – PSC Rates (PRO 50/2018)
This procedure was updated to provide the current rates at which WCB staff and customers are to be reimbursed for travel and sustenance expenses incurred while attending to WCB business. As this procedure is based upon rates established by the Public Service Commission (PSC), it is revised each time the PSC revises its travel and sustenance rates.
Policy Manual Subscription Service
To provide you with prompt access to new and updated policies, we offer a Policy Manual Subscription Service. Subscribers are alerted by email whenever new or updated policies are posted to this website. If you or your organization are interested in this service, subscribe now .
It is your responsibility to inform us:
- of your preferred email notification address,
- if your email address changes, or
- if you would like to be removed from our notification list.