Rate Setting Sessions
Each fall, we communicate our rate setting information for the coming year. This year’s information sessions will take place:
- Tuesday, October 17 in Regina, Queensbury Centre.
- Wednesday, October 18 Saskatoon, Delta Bessborough Hotel.
Our Tuesday, October 17 session in Regina will offer a live webcast. The sessions include information on:
- The rate setting process and a review of the enhanced rate model transition (Learn more)
- The Experience Rating Program
- Key factors that influence premium rates
- The WCB’s preliminary premium rates for 2018
Online registration is now closed. If you wish to join our live webcast on Tuesday, October 18, starting at 9:00 a.m. (CST), please use this link https://www.sli.do/event/4qi2vzdg/. Please include your name and the organization you represent then press submit. No password is necessary.
If you are unable to attend, a video of the session and all materials provided will be posted on this page starting Monday, October 23.