The WCB is once again recognized as one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers.
The award reaffirms that the WCB’s values, strategies and culture contribute to attracting, developing and retaining talented employees. In other words, it means the WCB is a great place to work.
Among the many reasons the WCB is considered a top employer:
- We support employees with a wide-range of benefits like parental leave top-up payments (to 75% for 17 weeks), sick leave benefits, prescription drug coverage and dental plan.
- We provide retirement planning assistance and contributions to a defined contribution pension plan (to 7.25% of salary).
- We encourage on-going employee education by providing generous tuition and text subsidies, subsidies for professional accreditation, and in-house, online and external training and development programs.
- We encourage volunteerism by offering a paid day off to volunteer with local community organizations.
- We promote healthy living and work-life balance through a variety of alternative work arrangements, including flexible hours, a 35-hour workweek (with full pay), job-sharing arrangements and an earned day off program.
Our employees shape who we are. They are the reason we’ve become one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers.
If you are looking for the opportunity to make a difference in someone’s life, and want to work for a top employer, we want to hear from you.