What to do if you are injured at work:
- Get first aid or medical help if you need it.
- Report the incident to your employer immediately.
- Have your doctor report to us. Ask your doctor or caregiver to write down any physical restrictions resulting from your injury. You need to let your employer know this information as soon as possible.
- Complete and submit the Worker’s Initial Report of Injury (W1) as soon as possible.
- We will work with you, your employer, and your caregiver to set up a personalized return-to-work plan to help you safely get back to work.
Have you already submitted a claim?
Please call 1-800-667-7590 for any immediate concerns.
To check on the status of your claim, sign up for an online services account.