The WCB observes all provincial and national statutory holidays and in commemoration, our offices in Regina and Saskatoon will close on those dates. Any inquiries will be responded to when our offices reopen the next business day.
Statutory holidays the WCB observes in Canada are:
- New Year’s Day - closed Monday, Jan. 2, 2023 in lieu of New Year’s Day
- Family Day - Monday, Feb. 20
- Good Friday - Friday, April 7
- Victoria Day - Monday, May 22
- Canada Day - closed Monday, July 3, 2023 in lieu of Canada Day
- Saskatchewan Day - Monday, Aug. 7
- Labour Day - Monday, Sept. 4
- National Day for Truth and Reconciliation - closed Monday, Oct. 2, 2023 in lieu of National Day for Truth and Reconciliation
- Thanksgiving Day - Monday, Oct. 9
- Remembrance Day - closed Monday, Nov. 13, 2023 in lieu of Remembrance Day
- Christmas Day - Monday, Dec. 25
- Boxing Day - Tuesday, Dec. 26
The WCB business hours are Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:47 p.m. (Central Standard Time).
We look forward to serving you.