We eliminate injuries and restore abilities.
We will be a customer‐centric organization that continuously seeks to add value for our customers through a culture of continuous process improvement.
Our corporate values are the standards by which our actions and decisions are to be considered and judged by others.
- Safety: We relentlessly pursue Mission: Zero, ensuring all employees have the healthy and safe workplace they deserve.
- Respect for people: We recognize the value and worth of every individual and their contribution to our success and we treat everyone in an open, honest and dignified way.
- Excellence: We strive for perfection and seek improvement and innovation every day in how we carry out our work in service of our customers.
- Collaboration: We work hand-in-hand with our partners and with our customers to deliver on their expectations and meet their needs.
- Customer focused: We create an exceptional experience for all customers and we bring their perspective to the forefront of our conversations and improvement efforts.
Our corporate beliefs enable a culture of continuous process improvement and are core to creating a customer‐centric organization.
Customer experience: Workers and employers expect and deserve excellent service. That’s what employers pay for.
- People: Our people expect leadership to provide a healthy and engaging environment. Healthy and engaged staff are better positioned to serve our customers.
- Mission: Zero : Every injury is predictable and preventable. Even one injury is too many. Our customers rely on us to help them eliminate injuries. Our staff also deserve to work in a safe and secure environment.
- Financial: Customers expect us to deliver value through our services and programs at a fair and reasonable cost and to meet all our obligations now and in the future.
- Timeliness: Customers rely on us to deliver service at the right time, when they need it.
- Quality: Customers rely on us to deliver defect‐free service.