We eliminate injuries and restore abilities.
Protect Saskatchewan workers and businesses today and tomorrow through innovative and effective programs and services.
Our corporate values are the standards by which our actions and decisions are to be considered and judged by others.
- Safety: We relentlessly pursue the health and safety of all current and future workers in Saskatchewan.
- Respect: We recognize the value and worth of every individual and we treat all persons fairly and with dignity, valuing individual uniqueness, diversity and contributions.
- Excellence: We continuously seek improvement and innovation in how we carry out our work.
- Collaboration: We work hand-in-hand with our customers, partners and each other to meet evolving needs.
Our corporate beliefs enable a culture of continuous process improvement and are core to creating a customer‐centric organization.
Customer experience: Workers and employers expect and deserve excellent service. That’s what employers pay for.
- People: Our people expect leadership to provide a healthy and engaging environment. Healthy and engaged staff are better positioned to serve our customers.
- Mission: Zero : Every injury is predictable and preventable. Even one injury is too many. Our customers rely on us to help them eliminate injuries. Our staff also deserve to work in a safe and secure environment.
- Financial: Customers expect us to deliver value through our services and programs at a fair and reasonable cost and to meet all our obligations now and in the future.
- Timeliness: Customers rely on us to deliver service at the right time, when they need it.
- Quality: Customers rely on us to deliver defect‐free service.