Effective date: January 1, 2014
Application: Applies to employers requesting reviews of decisions made by Employer Services staff.
Policy subject: Reconsiderations and appeals
To outline the appeals process for employer account decisions.
Employer Services Staff Member Review
Of which any two are required for a quorum to consider an appeal. A decision of the majority of the members is the decision of the Assessment Committee.
(1) September 1, 2023. Procedure updated to reflect current Assessment Committee members.
(2) February 1, 2020. Procedure updated to note that the Manager of Financial Services replaced the Director of Strategic Planning and Performance Measurement on the Assessment Committee.
(3) January 1, 2014. References updated in accordance with The Workers’ Compensation Act, 2013.
(4) POL and PRO 32/2010, Appeals – Employer Accounts (effective December 1, 2010 to December 31, 2013).
(5) PRO 14/1977, Assessment Committee (effective March 15, 1977 to November 30, 2010).
Print or share this page with others