Effective date: January 1, 2014
Application: All customers.
Policy subject: General
To ensure the public release of policy directives.
Board means collectively the Board Members appointed under Section 9 of The Workers’ Compensation Act, 2013 (the “Act”).
Policy directives are policy and procedure documents that form the basis of actions performed or decisions made under the Act.
Procedures support policies and provide specific instructions for day-to-day tasks or functions, required to implement policy.
(1) POL 03/94, Board Policy Directives (effective February 9, 1994).
(2) February 9, 1994, amendment to The Workers’ Compensation Act, 2013 provided that “the board shall make its policy directives available to the public.”
(3) POL 10/96, Amend Status of Existing Policies and Approve New Procedure Manual (January 1, 1996).
(4) POL 11/96, Approval and Issuance of new Board Policy Manual (April 1, 1996).
(5) PRO 60/2000, Issuance of Procedures Manual with Housekeeping Amendments (November 10, 2000).
Print or share this page with others